We Have A Queue Situation....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Does this statement irritate anybody else?? I remember when presenters just said 'there are queues on the phones' and that was perfectly understandable so why this latest affectation?? :thinking: Miss Piggy and Jilly are the worst offenders but I notice more of the sheep are following suit, why can't they just speak normal English?? :wonder:

Does this statement irritate anybody else?? I remember when presenters just said 'there are queues on the phones' and that was perfectly understandable so why this latest affectation?? :thinking: Miss Piggy and Jilly are the worst offenders but I notice more of the sheep are following suit, why can't they just speak normal English?? :wonder:

Talk proper like wot I do you mean?? :wink:

I always thought it was code for: " we have no callers - get to the phone and order now!" Lol

I thought it meant that the 2 million customer service staff up in Liverpool (UK call centre don't you know) are queuing up to take your calls - when they eventually come through.

Yes, this expression gets up my t*ts something serious. Why can't presenters speak proper English? (And I'm Irish, but it still gets my goat!)

"Jump to the phones" irritates the tits off me. Halliday always says it without a hint of fun or irony too. like people are really going to leap for a phone. daft cow.

"Jump to the phones" irritates the tits off me. Halliday always says it without a hint of fun or irony too. like people are really going to leap for a phone. daft cow.

I don't think JH even knows what she's saying anymore. She's been on autopilot for that long she just drops random phrases while waiting for her show to be over.

I don't think JH even knows what she's saying anymore. She's been on autopilot for that long she just drops random phrases while waiting for her show to be over.

How true she just says "absolutely superb,go for it, jump to the phones" over and over again til the hour is up.

Latest posts

Back