Another Alpha H question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JCR1982

Registered Shopper
Hiya

Wondering if you can help me with the Gentle Daily Exfoliant. The instructions say to use 2 dispenser amounts but how much is that? I think I'm being dim witted :sweat:

I used some today - is it suppose to be like a really thick paste or quite watery?

TIA - (By the way, can I just say when I first started coming here I thought that someone called Tia posted a lot lol - So you see I really am quite dim witted lol!!)

Hiya

Wondering if you can help me with the Gentle Daily Exfoliant. The instructions say to use 2 dispenser amounts but how much is that? I think I'm being dim witted :sweat:

I used some today - is it suppose to be like a really thick paste or quite watery?

TIA - (By the way, can I just say when I first started coming here I thought that someone called Tia posted a lot lol - So you see I really am quite dim witted lol!!)

You aren't dim witted lol there is a TIA it is moi, Lady Tia otherwise known as my beautiful mog. TIA is also thanks in advance :happy:

just used it. a bit messy as its clay i suppose. dont use much water as its not very grainy and you wont get the feeling you get from the other creamy,minty exfoliant that alpha-h make.
i suppose in its favour you could use it everyday
as its mild but it uses fruit enzymes as an exfoliator as well.
not my fav exfoliator i prefer the micro cleanse and am currently usin l'occitanes red rice which is lush.
does the job but not that impressed yet.

Exfoliator

Mmmm to be honest I have nt tried the Alpha H one yet as trying to cut back on my QVC spending but the other products I have tried from Alpha H have been outstanding so I should persevere with it, in whatever consistency lol. I have to say the best exfoliator I have tried is the Philosophy one, it lasts against and it gives a really micro micro cleanse.... saying that I exfoliate obsessively .... sure it makes all the difference to whatever skin care you use after.... my fave to use after a good scrub.... is the Akin Rosehip Oil you cant beat that and alternate with Liquid Gold.

Latest posts

Back