Debbie F's dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Debbie F is wearing a dress she says is on at midnight. Surely it's not the TSV. Maybe Lenny has bought a job lot of the migraine inducing fabric. There are other styles also:-

I might go for one of each but better get a repeat prescription for my Zomig first.

Debbie F is wearing a dress she says is on at midnight. Surely it's not the TSV. Maybe Lenny has bought a job lot of the migraine inducing fabric. There are other styles also:-

I might go for one of each but better get a repeat prescription for my Zomig first.

That reminds me of trying to get reception on Channel 5.

Julia had it on earlier too and said its coming up at midnight so that is the TSV

ive seen a lot worse and acutally thats a rather nice dress

Well, you wouldn't be stuck for anything to match it with :happy:

Though it IS rather migraine inducing: it looks like an LSD explosion in a paint factory.

I get the zig zag aura before I get migraine, that dress does remind me of it!! Haven't they punished us enough with the Dallas fashion fest?

I really think QVC miss a trick on fashion. They have top end, uber chic beauty brands and the kind of clothes your house-bound granny would think twice about wearing. Can't they get some ranges that are actually stylish and fashionble?

I thought it suited Debbie. I can't remember which big designer brand is fond of that zig zag pattern.

Nina Leonard dresses are great for curvy women.

DF never looks happy or comfortable in her clothes. i dont think she likes herself much. she commented on a fashion show a couple of weeks ago about being sat in a restaurant and worried about people sat behind her looking at her bra hangover. Errrr... Debbie? Hellooooo? they would have been looking at the menu or their steak. No one cares that you have a little excess flesh hanging over your bra. She isn't even fat but always stands like she's breathing in. I wish someone would put her in a fashion range that celebrated her curves instead of trying to hold them in. she'd be more fun.

Jill Franks is on at the moment in a zig zag dress, with large clips holding it in at the back of it or are they Ken Paves hairclips?:happy:

Jill Franks is on at the moment in a zig zag dress, with large clips holding it in at the back of it or are they Ken Paves hairclips?:happy:

She has too! I thought this was a joke, but I just saw them. Is she too small for the smallest size? :wonder:

Well the zig zag print has sold out in every size! With the other two prints sold out in the larger sizes. That's unusual for a TSV these days.

Homage to Missoni? where is the Great Glen when you need him?I didn't think it looked too bad, one of the better Q 'fashion' offerings ,which wouldn't take much to achieve when they have just plunged to new depths.

I liked the zig zag dress and thought that Jill looked very pretty in it. I bet that she spends a considerable amount on clothes but I have to say that the nicest I have seen her looking was when she was wearing a grey top from Kim and Co and the dress last night; certainly better than those weired flared trousers that she wears at times. If that dress had been available in my size this morning I would have been very tempted to go for it despite the fact that I don't normally go for patterns or that empire line style. Not sure how the fabric would have felt but it looked good I thought.

Latest posts

Back