Bare Escentuals TSV Thursday 7th July 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
Just to let everyone know that Lee Etheridge confirmed via the QVC FB page that the next BE TSV will be on Thursday 7th July and it is "All Colour"

I am looking forward to this, but I am more excited that there is going to be BE Boutique opening in the town where I live. Yippee!!

Any more news on this? I would like a bronzing collection with Warmth or Faux Tan...

Is it me or are the BE kits becoming more expensive? The Happiness kit (£47.50) & the Girlfriend collection (£40.50) both don't have foundations in them and Lee has confirmed that the TSV won't have foundation in it , I think this is the start of things to come with BE kits.. And don't get me started on Alison giving wrong info about the BE kit contents!!!

I just worked out that as QVC charges £20 for 8g of BE foundation, a kilo of powder will cost ...

£2500.00 !!

:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

I've just had a post card from QVC and the kit contains:-
Rose Radiance
Flawless Definition Mascara
Ntural Lipgloss in a sheer shimmery peach-gold tone
Mineral Veil SPF 25

Sadly, no hint on the price!

The price is currently a few pennies under £37 + P&P.

Not sure what the other three items are. The post card describes the Rose Radiance as a blusher (which it isn't) so I assume there will not be a separate cheek colour. I'd guess one or two shadows. I hope they don't give us a pencil liner, I'd much rather have a shadow liner. The pencils are rubbish and disappear after a couple of hours.

My sound function is playing up and I can't hear them - what colours are the eyeshadows/lipstick, please? One shadow looks green but it's difficult to tell!

SJ always looks so pretty, just admiring her white top which sets off her tan beautifully. Might have to get the faux tan out! Jealous moi? very! lol

The kit looks good, like the look of the lippie and gloss - pinky colours which I prefer but no sound on work computer so bump for WR above, what colours are the eyeshadows? xx

I like BE but have trouble finding the right blusher, I see what I think will be OK colour wise but it rarely is when applied.

Can anyone name one that is a nice sort of muddy pink on as opposed to a bright pink please?

I loved the coverage the BE foundation gave me, my fav foundation ever BUT it didnt like me :( made me itch like mad, the matt version just doesnt compare, such a same x

Latest posts

Back