10% off Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just tried it on the web and it didn't work, it says I have to call. Finicky system, as always! Still, definitely worth making a phonecall for this, thanks SCW!

Just tried it on the web and it didn't work, it says I have to call. Finicky system, as always! Still, definitely worth making a phonecall for this, thanks SCW!

your welcome it said for me to ring them on the email but cause i only order on the web really i thought no harm in trying and it worked so i thought it may help others too

I usually order online via Quidco to get 5% cashback but if I can get 10% discount by picking up the phone I'll do that for my next order. I too received the email and code. At least there's a reasonable time to use it.

I got the code too - but why when they like you to order online and Q-cut do they want us to use the call centre?
Seems strange, perhaps people aren't using the service.
Any way 10% off is good but what can i buy?
Good job it is gadget weekend as clothes, beauty etc don't appeal.

So it's just not working for me, then? Keeps on telling me it's not valid on the web and I need to ring up. Ah well. Still, it's nice to actually get money off instead of just EasyPay.

Wont work for me online either!! Actually says it doesnt recognise the code

How do they select the people that get these emails? Does it depend on how buy you buy from them? Or is targeted at people who have not shopped at QVC for a while in an attempt to attract them back?

You would have to log in to QVC to use the code, then they would know who you were, then they may perhaps only give the discount to people they know have been sent the email, thus preventing everyone from using it.

You would have to log in to QVC to use the code, then they would know who you were, then they may perhaps only give the discount to people they know have been sent the email, thus preventing everyone from using it.

I agree. I phoned up to try the code (it wouldn't accept it online), and it took 15 minutes & speaking to 3 different people before they would accept it.
I wouldn't mind but i was only spending £27.80 - so I wasted quater of an hour to save £2.78!

You were luckier than me Mr Marple. The code wouldn't work on line and I then spoke to two ladies in CS, but because I didn't receive the email personally there was nothing that could be done! One did mention that this offer was still being sent out to more customers.......don't think I'll hold my breath!

You were luckier than me Mr Marple. The code wouldn't work on line and I then spoke to two ladies in CS, but because I didn't receive the email personally there was nothing that could be done! One did mention that this offer was still being sent out to more customers.......don't think I'll hold my breath!

TBH I lied & said that I had received the e-mail.
Wish I hadn't bothered now, just read the reviews for the item I bought and I've got a feeling it's gonna be going back anyway!!

It would be interesting to know HOW they choose the recipients.

I didn't get one. I tend to buy expensive technology items eg my PC, about £800, so perhaps I wasn't chosen in case they had to give me too much money off lol

Latest posts

Back