Lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
I have noticed that Lenny does not seem to be shouting loudly on this visit, maybe he has been told off about it!

They changed the set around for his 8pm show so he couldn't just wander off to where the models were! I like him a lot, mad as a box of frogs.

I saw most of the 5pm and he was whizzing about all over the place. The cameras lost him at least twice. Not only mad as a box of frogs but hops about like a box of frogs an' all.

I like him too. And his one liners. I know he's loud but he is passionate about what he does. He's funny and charming and very American. I love watching his shows.

He treats the models as people, and not as part of the scenery.

Which is rather nice :nod:

Last edited:
He touches the models a lot, too, but I don't think it offends them - he really does treat them with affection and respect. His response to Sharon falling over endeared him to me for ever (he raced over to help her and make sure she was OK).

He touches the models a lot, too, but I don't think it offends them - he really does treat them with affection and respect. His response to Sharon falling over endeared him to me for ever (he raced over to help her and make sure she was OK).

There's nothing creepy or offensive in how Lenny approaches the models: you can tell it's purely to show the clothes in their best light while being worn.

And good for him for rushing to Sharon's assistance! I can think of a few QVC guests who would probably have left the poor love lying there! :wonder:

Oh yes poor Sharon. He was over there like a shot.

He does touch the models but it's not creepy at all and of course they are all professional models so they're used to their clothes being adjusted. If you watch them the minute any designer comes to them and starts adjusting the clothes they stand still and hold their arms just away from their bodies so whoever it is can do what they want with the clothes.

I didn't buy anything from Lenny yesterday but he's definitely one of my favourite guests.

He was hilarious in the TSV launch when he stretched Beth's top and gave us all a complete view of her boobs and skin tone bra. He didn't realise he'd done it and was so apologetic when everyone cracked up laughing. Bless him.

Ooo was that the one that came in pink or purple?? Or the origami one?? I'd love to know what you think whichever one it was I really like the look of the origami one.

it was the jersey one with the ruffled neckline that came in pink, black, purple and watermelon(orange to you and i) :hi:

i like him, he comes out with some great one liners

My girlfriend and I heard him refer to "his wife".Is he talking about a female wife..or a civil partener?.I have no idea what terms Americans use but ,when we heard him say wife we both were like.."Wife"? as in woman? Didn't strike me as a man who fancies woman in that sense.
Not a put a down..just an observation.Very camp man.

Ryan, we must hear ten times every week that his wife's name is Nina, and the name of the brand is composed of her name and his. And apparently today is their 34th anniversary!

she came on and did some shows last year with lenny.
they look very happy.
lenny makes me laugh he is just a hoot..:sun:

I think Lenny is fab and it's obvious that he's passionate about his work. Yes, he does seem a little hyper at times but he has a great sense of humour (taking the mickey out of his height for instance) and is always enthusiastic about his shows. Far, far better to watch than Kim (I'm from Montreal don't you know:wink:) Mendleson who rants away at twenty to the dozen. Don't get me wrong, I love Canada and the Canadian people, but she needs to slow down her chatter, etc.

Let's start a "We Love Lenny" Fan Club.....................:giggle:

Ryan, we must hear ten times every week that his wife's name is Nina, and the name of the brand is composed of her name and his. And apparently today is their 34th anniversary!

Oh Ok.Yesterday was the first or second time I ever saw him,and my girlfriend said she saw him once or twice before. I just assumed he wasn't a straight man.I Had no idea if he was married or whatever.34 years? Very nice.
Good luck to him.He seems a nice enough guy.I was just making my observation out loud .

Latest posts

Back