ACER Tablet TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have an ipad and although it is quite expensive, it is the market leader and what most people buy.
Prices start at £399 for the 16gb ipad which is plenty as most of content is kept on PC/Mac and then transferred to ipad.

I have googled a few reviews and they are not that good for this item as it seems heavy and bulky.

In comparison to other retailers selling this item then yes it is a good deal. Mainly because of the warranty of 3 years and easy pay though. Everyone else is flogging it almost the same price.

Of course what you want it to do is a different matter :cheeky:

For the life I me, I've always wanted a tablet device but sadly these new devices, whilst stunning, don't appeal to me because I want pen input. Pen based ones start at about £1000 though :puke:

Hi Guys

Is this good value, looks good and seems to do a lot?

Almy

All depends what you want it for.If your not fussed about apps..it's OK.Android is nowhere near Apple when it comes to Apps.It may catch up but not anytime soon.The other great tablet out there is the Motorola Zoom.Both have flash which the iPAd doesn't have for some strange reason. I won't buy this tablet becasue Apps are key to me and the iPAd has them in abundance but the Android Honeycomb works a treat from what I;ve seen and Acer is a top brand.That much is very true in my opinion.Horses for courses really.
Looks nice but then they all do.Price is good.

In comparison to other retailers selling this item then yes it is a good deal. Mainly because of the warranty of 3 years and easy pay though. Everyone else is flogging it almost the same price.

Of course what you want it to do is a different matter :cheeky:

For the life I me, I've always wanted a tablet device but sadly these new devices, whilst stunning, don't appeal to me because I want pen input. Pen based ones start at about £1000 though :puke:

Swype, best input system ever.

Swype is fine if you text entry but I want to do sketches and drawings which can only be achieved with a pen. Sadly when I do ad-hoc programming I end up with diagrams with arrows going everywhere just to decide what I'm intending!

Besides, just recently discovered Microsoft OneNote on my system and its a revelation to use even more so when you get pen input and handwriting recognition built into Win 7. Bit of a hidden gem of product.

That's interesting, I'm using a wacom tablet and it's great but the sw is unappealing so I may give one not another try.

Latest posts

Back