Please stop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mopsiemoo

Registered Shopper
saying an ornament is jewellery, ok its a adornment for your home, but jewellery are objects that is worn for personal adornment, such as bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.

Cant see anyone wanting to wear these or anything from the home decor range!
:grin:

Attachments

• 850295.jpg
    850295.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 824653.jpg
    824653.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 184
Quite agree, Mopsiemoo, couldn't believe my eyes when I switched on my tv this morning - I feel sorry for the presenters having to extol the virtures of such rubbish!!

Poor Steve, you could feel the embarrassment oozing out of him this morning, especially when trying to sell the wind chimes (twas funny though) :giggle:

Do you think the trees include someone coming monthly to dust them? Mind, you could always give them a good hose down in the garden.

What next I wonder, jewelled candles or bedecked lampshades maybe? :wonder:

saying an ornament is jewellery, ok its a adornment for your home, but jewellery are objects that is worn for personal adornment, such as bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.

Cant see anyone wanting to wear these or anything from the home decor range!
:grin:

omg! what the devil are those??????? didnt gems tv foray into the bizarre and ornamental (note the hidden word) before their demise? Quick TJC ditch the dross and do what it says can please

what is that in the left hand picture by the way ...looks like something out of alien

:grin::grin::grin::grin:mad: something out of an alien, the picture on the left is: egg shaped with gem chips in, peridot, citrine, rose quartz ect, not sure what the top is made from though. I think it could be more citrine but in nugget form.

Attachments

• 850295.jpg
    850295.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Have to say I am a fan of TJC but not so keen on the Karis and the ornaments so not watched much the last couple of days switched on for a moment tonight but its back to Lady Gaga for me

omg! what the devil are those??????? didnt gems tv foray into the bizarre and ornamental (note the hidden word) before their demise? Quick TJC ditch the dross and do what it says can please

Indeed they did loobi. Back in the spring/summer 2009. They even did handbags that didn't even have ANY gemstones. Thank goodness that management team are long gone and The Bennett's are here!

Here's an example LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KkWl4Il5hw

Enjoy! :cool:

The egg full of gem chips reminded me of those glass lighthouses full of layered sand you used to get at the seaside... just don't shake it up!

Okay, I've discovered my personal bottom limit. AGATE KEY RINGS! Please! Is this a jewellery channel or a cheap tat shop???

Latest posts

Back