Recent Yankee TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Mines just arrived and I like the niffs of of most of the candles, but I've got one, the Sea Harbour one, that doesn't smell of anything at all. Didn't smell when I opened it, lid nor jar, and now I've lit it it still doesn't pong of anything?
Anyone else got theirs and if so, does your Sea Harbour smell if anything????????!!!!!!

I received the TSV today as well! :D Thought it was super quick delivery.. wasn't expecting it until Monday! It has only been 2 working days! I like all the smells but I too did think the Sea Harbour scent was very faint. It's a very light fragrance indeed. I could smell it in the lid but I had it lit today for many hours and could barely smell anything as well. I think it's maybe because some scents are stronger than others, and it takes 3 small jars to fragrance a room apparently. I had an island spa wax tart burning yesterday and the fragrance was so strong, I love the smell.. really fragranced the room for hours, even after it had burnt out. Island Spa is a very strong scent compared to Sea Harbour which is a very light fresh scent, but I agree it is very faint!

I haven't tried any of the other scents in the small jars yet.. so I don't know if they'll all be like it but i'm looking forward to the orange dreamsicle!! It smells so divine!! :D

I don't think I could stomach the smell of buring 3 candles in one room. Then again, I suppose it depends of the size of your room. I know it sounds weird but sometimes the smell of the candle, even when not lit, gives off enough perfume to produce a pleasant smell in my small rooms.

Perhaps I ought to look out for the Sea Harbour candle, sounds like it would be just right for me.

Latest posts

Back