Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dennis Basso's own work is a far cry from the tat you see him selling on QVC, I doubt his involvement in the design of the TV line is nominal.

His stuff is incredibly sophisticated, glamorous hi fashion. And yes it has elements of fur.

Interestingly Naomi Campbell can be seen modelling on his website. Thats ex-PETA supporter Naomi Campbell. It appears that particular leopard did change it's spots. Or maybe she just fancied wearing them.

www.dennisbasso.com

The Dennis Basso macs for QVC are anything but tat !! They are beautifully made in every detail with gorgeous linings and buttons. Often the colour choice is fabulous !
I realise he's not a popular person on this forum but , in my opinion , some of his items are really good .

I had the chance to see some of his clothes when I was over in America and the quality is really good. The attitude to fur is very different over there to the point where the conference I was attending had a separate coat check in area for fur!

I know there are quite a few on here who are very vocal in their opposition to the man because of his fur conections and of course they are entitled to their opinion but I do think that having seen his "non QVC" collection in my opinion that is great quality and well designed I wished I could have afforded the most gorgeous jumper but it wasn't going to happen

Latest posts

Back