Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I've just started watching QVC again after quite a few years of watching only the jewellery channels! As imho they are all rubbish nowadays, I'm back to QVC. Mind you, thanks to Mally, Laura Geller and Alpha H, I've spent a fortune already! Anyway, one of the most prominent companies when I watched before, was Molten Brown but I haven't seen anything of them in the last month or so. What happened? I take it they no longer sell on QVC?

Now when you walk past their shops, there is never anybody in...don't know how they are managing to make any money. At least on QVC they seemed to sell quite a lot of stuff.

Now when you walk past their shops, there is never anybody in...don't know how they are managing to make any money. At least on QVC they seemed to sell quite a lot of stuff.

That's very true: there's a MB shop not for from where I live, and it only ever seems to have custom when there's a sale on.

I never think of going in there, not now I can get cheaper equivalents of their black pepper shower gel on the dreaded high street :nod:

The Source Black Pepper and Cardomom "Winter" shower gel is a good match: try Boots, Superdrug, Wilkinsons or Poundstretcher/Poundland etc.

Well, I like it anyway :nod:

There's a Molton Brown shop near Victoria in London and it's always totally empty! You would think that selling 30,000 odd TSV's a couple of times a year would have been worth the indignity of selling on QVC haha!

I was in an actual Molton Brown store yesterday. Yes, I was heading to the bus stop and it was raining, so a choice of killing time in Molton Brown or sitting at the bus stop in the rain for 20 minutes. I was weak and wandered into MB.:bow:

I was pounced on by two sales assistants desperate to talk to someone besides themselves. Wandered sniffed the candles and said "No thank you, just looking.", twice.:wonder:

They have really cut down on the skincare again. They seem to revamp it every year, discontinuing old favourites.

We have 3, yes really 3 Molton Brown's in Belfast. A counter in House of Fraser,open two years its the newest. Stand alone stores in Forestside Shopping Centre opened since it was built and then one in the city centre opened not long afterwards. The one at Forestside was suppose to close, I was told this about three years ago, but never did.

There's a Molton Brown shop near Victoria in London and it's always totally empty! You would think that selling 30,000 odd TSV's a couple of times a year would have been worth the indignity of selling on QVC haha!

actually it was around 90,000 tsv's or more lo!

actually it was around 90,000 tsv's or more lo!

I thought that as soon as i'd posted actually...makes it more insanes that they'd give that up! If QVC is good enough for L'Occitane, Gatineau, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown etc why not MB??!

The Source Black Pepper and Cardomom "Winter" shower gel is a good match: try Boots, Superdrug, Wilkinsons or Poundstretcher/Poundland etc.

Well, I like it anyway :nod:

It was on offer in Tesco last week £1 !! Bought a couple and it is really nice

Last edited:
Can't believe how expensive Molton Brown are! £17.50 for a small bottle of shower gel? ****** rip-off!

I hate going into the forestside store as I am always pounced on by a sales assistant. Never given a chance to browse in peace.

Sign up on their website .you will get almost every other month a survey which is about 5 min ,then after that you get a£17.50 shower gel free with any other purchase.Also you get some bottles of handwash .

There were loads of 100ml MB shower gels in TK Maxx last week for £2.99 and also hair styling sprays for less than half price.

There were loads of 100ml MB shower gels in TK Maxx last week for £2.99 and also hair styling sprays for less than half price.

Ooooh, the GLAMOUR.

I can see why Molton Brown dumped QVC... :taphead:

Latest posts

Back