hooded claw???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

allivee

Registered Shopper
just watchin the million pound drop on channel 4 and she just mentioned an online player called the hooded claw in northern ireland still has their million pound could this be our very own hoodie i wonder???
if so you are famous Davina knows your name xxx

just watchin the million pound drop on channel 4 and she just mentioned an online player called the hooded claw in northern ireland still has their million pound could this be our very own hoodie i wonder???
if so you are famous Davina knows your name xxx

:wonder:

Unfortunately, it's NOT lil' old me.

The only way I'd ever be part of a "million pound drop" would be by overdoing the vindaloo after a night on the Guinness... :doh: :sweat: :blush:

:bow:

I have some antibiotics which have had that effect on me, Oh great clawed one. I could send you them
667378.gif

:wonder:

Unfortunately, it's NOT lil' old me.

The only way I'd ever be part of a "million pound drop" would be by overdoing the vindaloo after a night on the Guinness... :doh: :sweat: :blush:

:bow:

reminds me of the old joke
"Is the bottom falling out of your world? Have a Guinness and watch the world fall out of your..."

well, you get my drift :happy:

Glad to report a glass of Guinness does not make the world fall out of my ........., or a vindaloo.

Being part of a 'million ound drop' might have that affect though.

Latest posts

Back