No! No! No!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
grumpy pants are well and truly pulled up.................... I have just sat through 2 hours of kama charms in search of additions to bracelets............................................. what a waste of time. Most of them are gold plated................ in my view gold and silver dont mix. The rest are fussy, marcasite, blackened silver things.

Please can we have some clean, simple, beautiful, unfussy things that are in keeping with the bracelets we have all been adding to for the last few years.

I am totally turned off by gold plating:headbang:

grumpy pants are well and truly pulled up.................... I have just sat through 2 hours of kama charms in search of additions to bracelets............................................. what a waste of time. Most of them are gold plated................ in my view gold and silver dont mix. The rest are fussy, marcasite, blackened silver things.

Please can we have some clean, simple, beautiful, unfussy things that are in keeping with the bracelets we have all been adding to for the last few years.

I am totally turned off by gold plating:headbang:

I agree with you although there must be some that don't. Just seen the strawberries & cream Kama collection, possibly including a bracelet, go for £259 and 9 of the 10 available sold.

I agree with you although there must be some that don't. Just seen the strawberries & cream Kama collection, possibly including a bracelet, go for £259 and 9 of the 10 available sold.

its ok to move on and evolve - but for those of us who have existing sets in silver - these new ones just dont gel and they need to cater for us too .....or is it again that the old, longstanding customers count for nothing?

as to plating - the whole concept just makes me wary, it surely comes off

Although I am at present trying to collect milano charms for my granddaughter, I totally agree re gold plating and new fussy designs on the Kama range. Perhaps these points could be raised by someone going to the 'meeting at Gems' which I think is this Wednesday?

Latest posts

Back