CEW Beauty hour...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
... the reason why AY has decided to wear thick rimmed glasses along with her choice of heavy glasses chain, in the style of Hinge & bracket (google them) is to try to distract the viewer that she has had a full injectable 'v' lift including Botox injections and more.
(i) Her Botox particularly applied at frontalis, orbicularis, corrugator.
(ii) Her light Dermal filler .. Restylane juvederm or similar at nasolabial location

So the days AY ridiculed these 'botox bimbos' seem to be truly over. Why? because she is officially now one herself.

It could also be to do with the fact that there is a Joan Rivers TSV tonight!

P.S. Absolutely loved Hinge & Bracket!

... the reason why AY has decided to wear thick rimmed glasses along with her choice of heavy glasses chain, in the style of Hinge & bracket (google them) is to try to distract the viewer that she has had a full injectable 'v' lift including Botox injections and more.
(i) Her Botox particularly applied at frontalis, orbicularis, corrugator.
(ii) Her light Dermal filler .. Restylane juvederm or similar at nasolabial location

So the days AY ridiculed these 'botox bimbos' seem to be truly over. Why? because she is officially now one herself.

:wonder: Do you have any actual proof that her facial area had been subjected to these treatments then?

Tuned in for the show now. I like those specs Allison has on, but I still don't believe she has had botox. I never thought she had any lines there in the first place.

What ever she has or hasnt done, i think she looks good tonight. The glasses suit her,she has eased off the black eyeliner and the clothes are tres chic!

I was flicking over now and then(well actually ad breaks).

AY is heavier than her early days, her face is fatter for sure this actually is better as you get older as other wise you look gaunt.

I did think she came out with some of the most stupid things in the history of any of her shows. I did get p*ssed off with some comments.

Elemis Milk Bath several decades(yes she did ****** say that!!! I nearly dropped my glass of wine)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well all I can say is Noelle the woman who started the company looks ****** good for her age then. Far as I know she started it in the 80s!

AY read out some winners the fragrance ones stood out. She said these are the perfumes you should be wearing. So not only is AY a beauty expert but has now moved to dictator. No one has the right to say what perfume anyone has to wear!!!! I belong to a few perfume boards and trust me the questions that come up again,again,again,again and on over the months and years. By newbies are ' What perfumes do women find sexy, what perfume do mean fine sexy? Which ones attract men or women. ' This strange idea that a man or woman will sniff your perfume and suddenly fall madly in love with you or drop their knickers!!!!! FANTASY Perfume is a very personal thing, wear what you enjoy and makes you happy. Never let anyone tell you this is the latest one out or winner of whatever and you should be wearing it!

I was flicking over now and then(well actually ad breaks).

AY is heavier than her early days, her face is fatter for sure this actually is better as you get older as other wise you look gaunt.

I did think she came out with some of the most stupid things in the history of any of her shows. I did get p*ssed off with some comments.

Elemis Milk Bath several decades(yes she did ****** say that!!! I nearly dropped my glass of wine)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well all I can say is Noelle the woman who started the company looks ****** good for her age then. Far as I know she started it in the 80s!

AY read out some winners the fragrance ones stood out. She said these are the perfumes you should be wearing. So not only is AY a beauty expert but has now moved to dictator. No one has the right to say what perfume anyone has to wear!!!! I belong to a few perfume boards and trust me the questions that come up again,again,again,again and on over the months and years. By newbies are ' What perfumes do women find sexy, what perfume do mean fine sexy? Which ones attract men or women. ' This strange idea that a man or woman will sniff your perfume and suddenly fall madly in love with you or drop their knickers!!!!! FANTASY Perfume is a very personal thing, wear what you enjoy and makes you happy. Never let anyone tell you this is the latest one out or winner of whatever and you should be wearing it!

Really not sure here - Menopause seems do be doing my brain in, but wondering :doh: I thought a decade is 10 years? So if it started in the 80's that that would be more than a couple of decades later?
I am by far not a fan of screeching woman, but comparing her to a Dictator - she is a sales person trying to sell. Personally I do agree with her sentiments: there are def some fragrances some people should not be wearing: especially if they are near me. :blush::blush: I hate Pioson:puke::puke:

So the days AY ridiculed these 'botox bimbos' seem to be truly over. Why? because she is officially now one herself.[/QUOTE]

I did wonder if she had gone in for some Botox which if she has IMO she should now resign as the resident beauty expert at QVC. However unless you are the person who actually did it to her I don't know how you can be so sure.

Really not sure here - Menopause seems do be doing my brain in, but wondering :doh: I thought a decade is 10 years? So if it started in the 80's that that would be more than a couple of decades later?
I am by far not a fan of screeching woman, but comparing her to a Dictator - she is a sales person trying to sell. Personally I do agree with her sentiments: there are def some fragrances some people should not be wearing: especially if they are near me. :blush::blush: I hate Pioson:puke::puke:

Several decades which she said means Elemis Milk Bath is 70 years old!!!!! That is 40 years more than the 80s, so way out. Infact I am not even sure the Milk Bath was even out in the 80s, it might have been the 90s before it was released???? Now Gatineau keep on about how old their company is so if Elemis was as old you would think they would be shouting it out too.

The winners of the fragrances Chloe Love (women) Chanel Bleu(men), AY said these are the fragrances you should be wearing. Not sure why she even mentioned them as QVC do not sell them.

Alison has said many times over the years that the reason she sometimes wears glasses on air is because her eyes get sore from wearing contact lenses.

Latest posts

Back