All chained up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Oh lord ! I see that AY is sporting some speccy chains - please dont say this is the Joan Rivers TSV.

If it is - does this woman have an obsession with glasses ! we have had repeat reading glasses tsv's - no good for people like me who are short sighted !, and if I'm not mistaken these speccy chains were also a previous tsv.

Whats wrong with the jewellery ?????????
Oh well, I COULD be wrong - another 15 minutes to find out.

Oh lord ! I see that AY is sporting some speccy chains - please dont say this is the Joan Rivers TSV.

If it is - does this woman have an obsession with glasses ! we have had repeat reading glasses tsv's - no good for people like me who are short sighted !, and if I'm not mistaken these speccy chains were also a previous tsv.

Whats wrong with the jewellery ?????????
Oh well, I COULD be wrong - another 15 minutes to find out.

They are no good for people with prescription glasses/contacts either.

the spec chains have not been a TSV but the TSV tonight os a jacket the first in the range

The jacket was truly awful but Joan's jokes about Schwarzenegger's (alleged) extra-marital brood were bliddy hilarious. :mysmilie_483: Dale nearly fell off his chair but between guffaws did manage to mumble something along the lines of 'I hope you have good lawyers Joan' :devil: She's brilliantly funny and fearless, and I love her for it. :rock: This JR is the real Queen of QVC!! :mysmilie_851:

The jacket was truly awful but Joan's jokes about Schwarzenegger's (alleged) extra-marital brood were bliddy hilarious. :mysmilie_483: Dale nearly fell off his chair but between guffaws did manage to mumble something along the lines of 'I hope you have good lawyers Joan' :devil: She's brilliantly funny and fearless, and I love her for it. :rock: This JR is the real Queen of QVC!! :mysmilie_851:

The great thing about Joanie is that she is so natural (I'm talking personality here not facial features !!). There's nothing contrived, pose-y, flirty, little-girly about her as there is with the other JR.

Joan does a show on the E Channel called Fashion Police. She takes the P*SS big time about the stars and their choice of clothes. Yes it is very funny. But oh dear I hope the rest of the panel don't get to see Joan's own range.:devil:

Joan does a show on the E Channel called Fashion Police. She takes the P*SS big time about the stars and their choice of clothes. Yes it is very funny. But oh dear I hope the rest of the panel don't get to see Joan's own range.:devil:

I watched that show at the weekend Donna whilst channel hopping & couldn't believe what Joanie was saying about the 'stars' & their clothes.
How she gets away with her comments,I'll never know.
She's so funny though her clothing line is crap :down:

Latest posts

Back