pre-paid label ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jelliebean

Registered Shopper
Hi, I have received a pre-paid label to return an item that was mis sold... I took it to the post office...I asked them to stamp the piece of paper but they wanted to weigh the item...they did and because the label is only for 2nd class packet post and the item weighed more that a 2nd class packet they wanted me to pay the extra...I refused and have brought the item home..

What would you guys suggest I do ?? Shall I just "post" it in a post box and not get the receipt stamped or what...Help!:confused2:

I would ring CS for their advice.Maybe its more appropriate that they could arrange a courier to pick it up?

Ps what was the difference? I think I would have paid it,if it was minimal- just to get rid of the item!

I sent an item back recently with a pre-paid label and was surprised that they weighed it, they told me "they had to" although I can never remember them doing this previously.

It was a fairly large packet but don't know the weight (not very heavy, an empty Travelon bag, there is a thread about this), but luckily I didn't have to pay anything.

I've never had to pay anything extra but with QVC but also other companies that use pre-paid labels (we always talk about high P&P charges at LeQ but there is the fact that with other companies you also send back for free...) they always weigh the package at the post office.

Yes the post office not weigh everything, appart from small letters. Everything is about weight and even if it will fit through a letter box with Royal Mail.

I would phone CS and tell them, do not let them off with it. Just say the post office weigh items and because it is outside the letter rate want extra postage money.

If its too heavy to send by RM then QVC should arrange collection for you,
I would just phone them and ask them to arrange collection of the item

Latest posts

Back