P&P??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nannieA

Registered Shopper
What the h*** is going on with the p&p?
I assume that items under £20 are charged @ £2.99.
Items under £30 @ £3.99,but after that it seems to be hazy perhaps £5.99.
I don't know if they are charging 1 p&p all day.
Looked on their web site and it says you won't pay more than £9.99 in a day however much you buy,although they do have special promotions.
Has someone from a rival jewellery channel taken control of their marketing and is intent on sabotaging what used to be a great channel?
First we get J Francis then we lose nearly all their best presenters to Gemstv,still love Diddy,now we have Karis, being told it is a far cheaper (sorry shouldn't use the C word),more affordable option,but the prices are about the same as for silver.
Guys and Gals I think we may need to take contol of this company although the country's economy really should be sorted out first.
I need to know if Gordon Brown has been made CEO as this would explain everything.
What a mess!:wonder:

oh! didnt know p&p had changed - that rules me out buying then - one p&p all day and I consider buying - p&p per item and its no chance!

That's interesting, and would explain why I was charged varying amounts of P+P yesterday.
First charge of £2.99 then several smaller charges until it reached £9.99. I wondered what the heck was going on and checked out P+P in terms and conditions. At that point they were still stating one price of £3.99 per package. Very sneaky of them as they were already charging the new amount. I would certainly have thought twice about purchasing if I knew I was paying £9.99 postage. I just thought the system had gone haywire again... if they're charging £9.99 for standard postage, what are they charging for fast track ?...

So if you buy two pieces for £19.99 each and you pay £9.99 postage and then you don't like them and have to send them back by "special delivery post" to get them there on time, you're going to end up
paying something like £15 in P + P costs.... crazy... certainly going to make me think twice before parting with my hard earned cash...

I haven't watched TJC for a while. Why change the postage. This definately will stop me buying!!

I will no longer buy from them either. The hidden p&p and the 10 day return rules are just two of the reasons! Their range of jewellery is just awful, and the Karis range of brass and copper rings etc are just appalling! They will have to change an awful lot before I consider buying from them again.

I will no longer buy from them either. The hidden p&p and the 10 day return rules are just two of the reasons! Their range of jewellery is just awful, and the Karis range of brass and copper rings etc are just appalling! They will have to change an awful lot before I consider buying from them again.

Totally agree with all of this Sahara - these are my thoughts exactly. I notice the rising auctions, hardly any are selling now...........used to be a bun fight to be able to get one. P&P and money back g'tee is likely to have wiped this out too.

Get a grip TJC and PDQ

I agree with you loobi, the rising auction is absolute rubbish now, I'm sure some things are cheaper if you buy them in the live auctions, or off the clearance pages. I've just looked, they've got 101 pages and only 10 of those have got items with bids on them. They're offering the same old thing, on a never ending loop. Where's the fun that ???

Maybe TJC should allow you to hold things in your basket for a few days longer, that would certainly help with the P+P if you but several items over the course of a few days. Although I suspect you could arrange your own courier for less than £9.99.

I'm with you all on this one. Times are hard and prices are going up everywhere. I'm going to be tightening my purse strings too. I can do without the KARIS range and the multi-level P&P. Sorry TJC.

Latest posts

Back