Craftroom workstation POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maisie*daisy

Registered Shopper
http://image2.e-msg.co.uk/ideal/0809.../clubhost.html

Just got this from C&C

Tune in at 11am on Tuesday 2nd September for a preview of our 24-hour Craft Day, launching at 9pm.

We'll be kicking off the event with a fantastic Craftroom Workstation Pick of the Day. Designed exclusively with Stephanie Weightman, the Craft Room Multi-Tool is essential for any serious crafter.

Great for embossing, scrapbooking, frame work, trimming, cutting and effects, this complete personal crafting system would make the perfect Christmas gift.

What's more, the portable and versatile Craft Room will help improve and enhance your crafting skills.

So what are you waiting for? Join us for a day jam-packed with new products, inspirational tips, and great deals on P&P

doesn't work for me either maisie daisy. But thank you for posting anyway.
Wonder if it's a "new" improved version? Hasn't it been a POTD before?

It'll probably be a rehash, with more boards (maybe Christmas ones) designed to fleece us and line SW's coffers Sorry, but I'm sick of us being expected to fund her lifestyle!

It'll probably be a rehash, with more boards (maybe Christmas ones) designed to fleece us and line SW's coffers Sorry, but I'm sick of us being expected to fund her lifestyle!

SW could do with funding a proper hair stylist. She always looks as if she has been pulled through a hedge backwards ;)

i take it you don't like SW then lol!!!!!:D I personally think her hairstyle suits her, but i dont dislike her either. However, i am not looking forward to this POTD as i have seen the Craftroom over and over again and thought it would be real nice if we could have something for a POTD that we havent seen before. I'm noticing lately that items are on a kinda loop on CC lately and its the same stuff being churned out time and time again and then when its gone, its supposed to be 'GONE' yet it returns a few weeks later, it would be real nice to see some new stash coming in!!!! and im fed up to the back teeth with christmas stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!even if you sell your cards (if you do let me know how you did it lol) you still should have enough stash by now for chrimbo!!! enough already C&C !!!!

angel x

Latest posts

Back