Dawn B's new show

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Dawn has her blog updated with news of her new craft show on Tuesday between 2-4pm on C&C

Funny I believe that is traditionally craft time on QVC too...........

Scissors and sticky back plastic at the ready, whose going to win the rating war!!!

Oh no, two of the biggest bores - SW & DB on the same channel :doh:. Maybe Steph will show Dawn how to smile a bit more !

What's the deal with this then? Surely QVC can't be happy with her being on both?
Ideal World seem to be advertising it as the coming of the messiah - "3 Days To D-Day!"

she's not on QVC anymore, her neice Amy seems to have unthroned her! At least on here Dawn will actually be able to craft properly and not have to rush.

No, Stephanie is still around just not being a main presenter anymore and concentrating on the actual crafting side of things and other projects.

My mum prefers the glitter girls who, even in my inexperienced opinion, are a lot more talented than Dawn Bibby, and I cannot foresee the former QVC presenter being too happy with what will turn out to be a basic role on c+c, and not a lead presenting stint as on QVC. IW/C+C have had too much success with SW + GG to demote them to supporting acts.

Except SW has dropped back to a more supporting role which is probably one of the reasons that DB has been brought in. She must be happy with what she has been offered as she would not have agreed to move otherwise.

My mum prefers the glitter girls who, even in my inexperienced opinion, are a lot more talented than Dawn Bibby, and I cannot foresee the former QVC presenter being too happy with what will turn out to be a basic role on c+c, and not a lead presenting stint as on QVC. IW/C+C have had too much success with SW + GG to demote them to supporting acts.

With the number of live hours that they now have I would have thought there was plenty of room for all of them.
It just so happens (IMHO) that Steph is painting and MCS, Dawn is a stamper and the GG are as we know embossing boards and grande peeloffs - not exactly treading on each others toes.
Having seen Dawn's first show she did smile... she will at least now get a chance to demo and you could be surprised.
Personally I can't stand watching SW or GG so I'm glad there is more variety.

Same here Carrots, all crafters on this thread who want to know what really went on come and join sister site craft telly.com. SW is now a guest flogging MCS this happened last year and is not in anyway related to Dawn's new job. Dean has joined since then!

Dawn has recently been taken on as a presenter for C&C and she will be on regularly from July - and she is happy about this! Very! So you will likely see Dawn with the Glitter Girls as she will be a presenter.

Louise, surely your Mum can't like the GG's Catwalkers stuff!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back