TJC is now £9.99 p&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sahara

Registered Shopper
From reading the p&p on their web page I still was not sure how much they would charge (note I am still not buying from them as their range is now just awful). I put three items in the basket:

The lowest priced ring from the Karis range at £9.99
The lowest priced earrings at £5.99
The lowest priced necklace at £3.99 all from their catalogue, the p&p was £9.99.

I took out the Karis ring and the p&p was still £9.99. I left one item in at £3.99 and the p&p was still £9.99. So it seems the p&p will be £9.99. Has anyone bought from the TV auctions or missed auctions and have they been charged £9.99?

Their price range has been different on different days this week. one day it was 6.99 the next back to 3.99 now you say 9.99- stop mucking around set the p& p to one tariff it's a pain to have to look before picking up the phone!

I put an item im my basket and it came up as £9.99 p+p, but that is the new express 2 day delivery which seems to be the default atm, I clicked on p+p and chose standard 5-7 day and it went down to £3.99.

You are right concordia. The default is £9.99 and when you change it to standard delivery it goes to £3.99 but if you have two items in your basket it goes to £7.98 and then to £9.99 for any other items. The total to pay at most will be £9.99. Also where I live you cannot get fast track delivery so it will take the 10 days as usual to get to me and I get no benefit of the £9.99 price hike. Yet another incentive not to buy!

On the 23rd I was charged :

£2.99 for the first item
£2.99 for the second item
£2.99 for the third item
£1.02 for the fourth item totalling £9.99

That was for standard delivery, for which I am still waiting. Thankfully they appear to have changed the returns policy, at least for the moment, otherwise, it looks likely, I would have to send them back before I receive them.....

Sorry I didn't notice that, Sahara, I think my shopping will be severely controlled, no more rising auction hauls, if it means £9.99 p+p.

Latest posts

Back