New level of tat!!!! fashion under a tenner!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Well what did I expect eh? The expensive stuff is bad enough, but this collection has plumbed new depths.

Basically they're offering paper thin "cover ups" that don't cover ANYTHING cos they're so sheer you'd may as well not bother.

cropped trousers that hang in creases and give more of a camel wodge that camel toe, they're so bad

Everything in this hour is paper thin and probably cost about a penny to make.

NASTY!

Just happened to turn over and catch a bit of this. Awful beyond belief - and they're having a blinking giraffe with the £4.99 p&p on these little whisps of chiffon...get a ****** grip Ideal World.

Well what did I expect eh? The expensive stuff is bad enough, but this collection has plumbed new depths.

Basically they're offering paper thin "cover ups" that don't cover ANYTHING cos they're so sheer you'd may as well not bother.

cropped trousers that hang in creases and give more of a camel wodge that camel toe, they're so bad

Everything in this hour is paper thin and probably cost about a penny to make.

NASTY!

and when she said you can wear the kaftan even when you go to the shops, ROFLMAO doesn't bear thinking about!!!!!!!!!!!

New level of tat!!!! fashion under a tenner!

I wouldn't give them a tenner for the job lot! :down: I just dont know how they have the nerve to offer that tat for sale.

I can just see myself ( who hasn't got into a size 12 for over 30 years) going round Tesco in a kaftan. I wear them in the summer but only around the house and garden in the evenings... Do you remember that Greek singer? Demis someone... had a high voice, used to sound as if someone had hold of his giigle bits? Well before I lost a stone and a half I looked a bit like him in my kaftan. Anyway, I buy mine elsewhere than the shopping channels the postage is less and the kaftans much nicer

189560_STANDARD__BLU_20110602.jpg

I thought this looked quite nice. :sun:

I'm sure you'd look just GAWJUS in it :devil:

And I'd give it 5 minutes or less in those shoes before she's put the heel through the fabric...might improve the look of the flimsy pile o' shite! Listen IW, if you insist on serving up acres of frumpy kaftans and what you call "Cover ups" (for the want of a better description...ie, useless piece of flimsy fabric) at least ensure they're well made, and out of fabric that's not going to tear just looking at it!

Did anyone see Loen doing Friday fashion? She was wearing a pair of black slinky trousers, and every time she sat down you could see her knees through the fabric!

Definitely would be a "look" for your next wedding/cruise/interview... :taphead:

HC's not facetious they're just jealous! :grin:

Lottie knows I couldn't wear an ensemble like that without scaring the horses. Or anything else, for that matter.

And Greg: one person's "facetious" is another's "showing you have a sense of humour". But then, if we were all the same there'd be no need for pick'n'mix.

Latest posts

Back