Has nursey doubled Paul Beque's meds tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
He's doing scary things tonight.

1) He was selling an electric pain reliever system thing. Suddenly I heard a blood curdling scream and I looked up and he was shaking with the wired reliever pad things on his head as if he was getting a huge electric shock. Really. As if that's going to encourage anyone to buy it. Scared the ****** life out of me!

2) Then he went on to introduce the Shiatsu massager thing you velcro to a chair. Everytime he said the word Shiatsu, he SHOUTED it. Everytime. Fruck knows why... Not amusing. My heart deserves better! :wonder:

I hope he's not going to be selling a bed set next.... :sweat:

He's doing scary things tonight.

Hmmm, yes he was very weird this evening. I don't usually mind Paul, but I had to switch him off earlier. I think things finally got to me when he kept repeating the same word over and over and over again.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I can't stand to watch him. He tries TOO hard - its like watching an attention seeker shout for 3 hours. It's like he thinks 'I need to be wacky' and then does he best to achieve it. It's annoying.

Not a fan.

Well he'll be off for 3 weeks in july as his wife Helen is due to have their 1st child (a daughter Talia Mai) together on 7th July as he posted this interesting post on his facebook page to someone "Paul Becque I'll take a week of after birth, then we have visitors galore to take care of Helen and the housework, and when they've all gone, I'll take two weeks off... Helen should be back on her feet by then. xx xx"

Well he'll be off for 3 weeks in july as his wife Helen is due to have their 1st child (a daughter Talia Mai) together on 7th July as he posted this interesting post on his facebook page to someone "Paul Becque I'll take a week of after birth, then we have visitors galore to take care of Helen and the housework, and when they've all gone, I'll take two weeks off... Helen should be back on her feet by then. xx xx"

I don't think its their first because a year or so back, he was telling everyone that he and his wife had their daughter's ears pierced when she was a baby. My initial reaction was poor little mite.

Paul has 2 children (Soloman & Selene) from his first marriage so Talia will be their first child together.

Latest posts

Back