Ideal World - Technical Hitch!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Where have they disappeared to? Nothing showing on any of their channels this morning, just a message they have a technical hitch. The end is nigh..................

Damn!! I was so looking forward to watching the 9am fashion extravaganza. After the blackout the other night, it is looking a bit ominous (sp).

Their logo is missing from the info bar at the bottom of the screen. :happy:

Ideal_World_no_logo.jpg

Their logo is missing from the info bar at the bottom of the screen. :happy:

I've just realised that Ideal World, C&C and Ideal Extra are all showing the same output, so that might explain the lack of logo.

Howard has just appeared on-screen flogging Karcher. He said "You're watching Ideal World on this Sunday morning and we're live..." Hmmm. :thinking:

I've just realised that Ideal World, C&C and Ideal Extra are all showing the same output, so that might explain the lack of logo.

Howard has just appeared on-screen flogging Karcher. He said "You're watching Ideal World on this Sunday morning and we're live..." Hmmm. :thinking:

It isnt live at the moment. Im watching the showroom shine, and I thought it was the exact same as Sundays show! Joanne is saying the same things I thought! And I know what she is gonna say before she says it! lol AND i looked at the time, and it said 12:05, so it isnt running to the hour, as Ive been watching it for about 20 minutes. - What happens at the end of the hour? Are they running the sunday show all over again til they get it fixed? lol

Latest posts

Back