Mark Ryes height

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I've been looking at his site and he certainly has a great deal of experience but I was surprised at his height which he puts at 5' 7" He looks very much shorter to me. I'm 5'5" amd get the feeling I would be a lot taller than him.

Am I doing him a diservice? I always thought he would around 5.2 5.3

I've been looking at his site and he certainly has a great deal of experience but I was surprised at his height which he puts at 5' 7" He looks very much shorter to me. I'm 5'5" amd get the feeling I would be a lot taller than him.

Perhaps he was wearing his high heels when his height was measured?

Well he used to always call himself ''Pocked sized Mark Ryes'', and I wouldn't call 5' 7'' Pocket sized...lol Just a bit under average ;) He may think he might not get job offers if he said he was only 5' 2'' pmsl

Andy Oliver is really short they stupidly had him partner Chris Birkett a few weeks ago who is 6ft5 I don't think Andy is much more than 5ft3.

Mark Eyes is so insignificant the sooner he gets the boot the better vile little man in my very humble opinion.

Awww Graham how can you say that now he has been promoted to doing "Deal Of The Day" he even managed to be on Bid and Price Drop at same time yesterday how could his fans decide which side to watch also I bet you secretly perved at those topless pictures on his website.

Mark Eyes is so insignificant the sooner he gets the boot the better vile little man in my very humble opinion.

Hear Hear Graham , Horrid little jumped up p***k who should ****** well learn not to throw stones from his glass house.. :down::devil:

Whatever the vile little pr**k's actual height, it will pale in to insignificance compared to his ego! What a c*&@!!!

Latest posts

Back