Technical Issues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I

Ideal World

Guest Shopper
We are very sorry to have to inform you that technical problems with our broadcast service provider in London has meant that we have been unable to bring you our live shows so far today.

All manner of resources are being mobilised in order to bring your favourite TV shopping channels back on line again as quickly as possible.

In the meantime we will be showing a selection of previously recorded programmes until we are back on track.

Please be rest assured that all other aspects of our business are functioning as usual and all orders placed will be fulfilled.

Thank you for your patience while we fix this and don’t forget the web-site is still available to view products, place your orders, check your order history or browse through 1000’s of great products.

sorry i should have made my post a bit more clearer.

the op said problems with live shows, and suggested we go to the web site to check on products and do buisness on the web.

i am still not able to connect to their web site, but i can get most of the other sites i go to. my link was to show that some virgin media customers are having router problems which they are having problems fixing. nothing to do with live tv.

sorry i should have made my post a bit more clearer.

the op said problems with live shows, and suggested we go to the web site to check on products and do buisness on the web.

i am still not able to connect to their web site, but i can get most of the other sites i go to. my link was to show that some virgin media customers are having router problems which they are having problems fixing. nothing to do with live tv.

Thanks for the post. I ready your post yearturday, and I was thinking it was only me. I too am with virgin, and I couldn't get on a handfull of sites including idealworld, trip advisor Etc. I tried 2 hours ago, and mine is working again! :)

Cheers Maxwell.

my virgin media internet services are all working properly again, and i can now get ideal world website. o happy days.

I did nt even notice as I have given up on Ideal World.............. products just too boring nowadays and the presenters seem jaded. Used to watch avidly over a year ago but a lot of products seem to have gone by the wayside and its all pressure washers and crap that does nt grab me and very little girly stuff or jewellery.

Pressure washers always. Or that lightening car bonet stuff. Urgh give it a break.

I went to Ideal World for work experience last year.

Karcher/ Greased Lightning are their top sellers, so ofcourse they will sell these a lot.

- If you knew the amount they make of craft, it is unbelievable, and that is why they have their own channel dedicated to craft, and they occasionally do craft days on IW.

It's going to get to the point where we all have shiny cars and pressure washed garden paths. If they don't bring something new in, they'll be in trouble!

We are very sorry to have to inform you that technical problems with our broadcast service provider in London has meant that we have been unable to bring you our live shows so far today.
All manner of resources are being mobilised in order to bring your favourite TV shopping channels back on line again as quickly as possible.

In the meantime we will be showing a selection of previously recorded programmes until we are back on track.

Please be rest assured that all other aspects of our business are functioning as usual and all orders placed will be fulfilled.

Thank you for your patience while we fix this and don’t forget the web-site is still available to view products, place your orders, check your order history or browse through 1000’s of great products.

I thought the channel seemed a LOT more interesting: now I know why!

And "1000s of great products"? Can you please point these ones out to me, as whenever I look on the IW website I just see overpriced tat that wouldn't look out of place on a knock off market stall. Or a sit-up channel.

Latest posts

Back