power tonic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lovetoshop

Registered Shopper
I have recently ordered the Power Tonic, waiting for delivery now but just wanted to ask.......has anyone got one on here???

if so......what do you think of vibration training? I can't exercise much as i have spinal injuries but me and hubby on health kick at mo and eating well, so we are losing weight and i thought this would be good for us and not a bad price compared to everywhere else. So i wanted some feedback from you guys, if thats poss
cheers in advance;)

angel x

A few people have got one, you can get it about £60 cheaper elsewhere tho :(

I have one they are great. They really kicked me into doing more than i did - you can feel your muscles straight after using it. It's great for arms.
Love it - bit noisy though but you get used to it!!
Mollymoo

A few people have got one, you can get it about £60 cheaper elsewhere tho :(

oh dear:rolleyes: never mind hopefully its worth it!!! i saw it on JJB and it is a tenner dearer and £20 P&P thats ridiculous!!!
cheers for that deanos!!

angel x;)

I have one they are great. They really kicked me into doing more than i did - you can feel your muscles straight after using it. It's great for arms.
Love it - bit noisy though but you get used to it!!
Mollymoo

oh great thanx for that Mollymoo!! I've heard its a little noisier than i originally thought, but like you said, you get used to things like that, so hopefully it won't bug us too much lol:rolleyes:
But i have heard its very good and a little weird at first but it really does work, so i am hoping i take to it, and hubby uses it too and then it will be worth every penny!!!
thanx for that guys

p.s im glad its great for the arms as i am starting to get 'bingo wings' lol so i need it lmao!!!!

angel x;)

our power tonic arrived today and hubby has set it up tonight so i will have a do tomoz and let you all know how we've gone on, if for nothing other than reporting on it for future buyers

xx;)

Latest posts

Back