Lisa Celisse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mitziemog

Registered Shopper
Did anybody spy Lisa Celisse on injustice on itv.She was a member of the jury and for ages I was trying to work out where I'd seen her before!:thinking:

Oops Peter Sherlock started talking about tacky shopping channels and Lisa started pulling faces and laughing Peter tried to say that Price Drop wasn't tacky and had big name brands while showing Slimfast and poor Lisa just kept digging a hole for herself.

Interesting to hear today Peter said Chris St Valery (boss) had told him not to say bad things about Paris Hilton, Justin said he shouldn't be mentioning the P&P and Lisa been told off by management for spreading her legs they seem overtly concerned about presenters saying and doing things.

Last edited:
Interesting to hear today Peter said Chris St Valery (boss) had told him not to say bad things about Paris Hilton, Justin said he shouldn't be mentioning the P&P and Lisa been told off by management for spreading her legs they seem overtly concerned about presenters saying and doing things.
Lisa is awesome and the best assistant these channels have ever had. Fun, bubbly, ethusiastic, charisma in spades, always up for getting involved, always entertaining whenever she is on screen and seems like a fantastic person to boot. I tend to think that she often gets overlooked infavour of certain presenters who get by on their good looks, cleavage and short skirts such as say *cough* Marina Berry, but I'd take Lisa over her any day of the week.

Not surprised she has been warned about spreading her legs as she has certainly once shown far more than she wanted through an errant and over exuberant high kick!

Latest posts

Back