looming at me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
is it my imagination or has the camera crept closer to the presenter? I have watched abit of extra this morning .... and suddenly face shots of the presenters seem very big - as if their nose is almost pressed on the camera lens. Matt and Ruth were filling my little pc screen totally!

On another point - I wish to heck the schedules were kept updated on the web. I dont want to sit and watch all day but likewise I dont want to miss things that I might find of interest.

Poor camera work....imho

I did wonder if anyone else would notice this. Its the same on Gems1 unfortunately. I have thought about starting a thread entitled 'Shoddy Camerawork' a few times as the excess of panning and zooming makes the channel unwatchable at times! Even today the young lady filming Scott was getting too exuberant with her camera and zooming right in on his face and then whizzing left and right before close-ups on the jewellery.

The camera work on QVC is much more professional and their cameras keep a comfortable distance from the presenters, whereas the GemsTV ones are on wheels and seem to be shifted all over the place. It did used to be much better than it is now and I do wish the producers would have a word with these camera operators......please! :confused:

Latest posts

Back