Tanzanite Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I find any day of one thing boring, but dipped in before nine this morning and again just before midday. Have just had a quick look whilst adverts on and the bliddy tanzanite expert Hayley has been there everytime struggling to say something interesting. :sleepy:

Has she been there all day FGS? There's only so much drivel you can spout about tanzanite and we've been hearing it for the last five years anyway!. She does look as though she's verging on having a breakdown, perhaps I should feel sorry for her…..then again perhaps not!

I watched the Tanzanite Day, for 10mins in the evening, and was tempted by a Gold Plaited SS Band Ring at a very reasanable £19.99, the Tanzy stones were a good hue - so looking foreward to recieving it , i do think this channel is very good at bringing us Tanzanite at affordable prices!
I could not afford a AAAA piece or justify spending that amount for one piece, [wish i could] compared to some other shopping channels ,TJC offer excellent value for money, however i would not buy any of the Brass range not liking that concept in jewellery.

Latest posts

Back