Order never recieved.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Approx 3 weeks ago, I placed an online order for the polti steam cleaner and haven't heard a dickey bird since. I need to check my credit card to ensure no money has been taken but, if it has, IW can send someone to pick it up. Delivery has always been abysmal with this channel, one of the reasons I don't use them. This was a one off - I needed the item asap because, as a property developer, I like to achieve a quick turnaround. This has set me back and, although I do not want the product now, I will certainly be making a complaint. Online. No way will I pay 20p a minute to call India! I always found in the past that they cannot understand me, and vice versa. This does not instil confidence in the shopper.
BTW, did anyone else have any problems getting this item?

I you wanted it quickly why get it from Ideal Word?

What does it say on their website regarding the order?

Have you e-mailed them?

I'm confused; why do they need to collect it if it hasn't been delivered yet?

You could email Gareth Parker (see the sticky at the top of this IW forum)

Jude xx

I think that the OP is suggesting that even if it arrives now, it is too late for it's intended purpose.

I think that the OP is suggesting that even if it arrives now, it is too late for it's intended purpose.

That's right. Because I don't shop with them, I didn't know it was possible to check the status of the order, so I'll give that a go.
Thanks.

You could always e-mail them as well.

Most sites now allow you to check on the progress of an order.

Anyone got Gareth Parker's email address? Also, can anyone remember when the polti steam cleaner was the POD?

Latest posts

Back