Money back guarantee......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
..... Just wondering if you have taken advantage of this offer and how much the credit was that went into your account.

I just suspicious when they say it closed at such and such a price, that to me doesn't sound the same as sold at such and such, it may not have sold at a
L and therefore n credit given.

I've had a lot credited to my account without any difficulty. It then comes off your next order automatically - to make sure you don't forget to use it. And you can price promise more than once, which means if you keep seeing it fall to lower prices you can keep getting those credits.

Steve and Sarah are streets ahead on this one. Well done Gems TV.

ditto really - I've had quite a bit credited (think my largest price pledge was £100) to my account. I usually claim by email to the help email address and fairly promptly get an email back saying the credit has been put on to my account and its then come off my next order without me having to ever get worried about taking any further action. I have also on occasion got a price pledge more than once on an item of jewellery.

The price pledge procedure has worked for me without any problems at all.

Price pledge goes to your account but 30 day money back guarantee goes to your credit card unless you ask for it to go to your gems account.

Latest posts

Back