I had a delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
A couple of weeks ago I got a couple of things but had to delay delivery because I was going away. Anyway, they arrived on Monday and I opened them and looked and drooled then felt guilty cos they were a bit expensive and we'd just spent a fortune in a week away, so I didn't open the earrings out of the bags but kept having a peek but sadly decided I would send them back as I felt maybe it wasn;t the best time to be splashing so much cash on some earrings. I've hummed and haaaa'd, asked people what they thought I should do and came to the conclusion I should send them back. My mind was changed by my OH who said 'just open the bliddy things will yer' so like a whippet up a drainpipe I did hehe and I can honestly say I am blown away by them, yes they were expensive but not for what they are as they are absolutely beautiful, perfectly clear even through a loupe, the card says they are 2mm each stone, they are not, they are 4-5mm each stone, the fire flying off them is amazing and they just SPARKLE, which sadly I cannot cannot capture with a camera cos i'm a carp piccy taker lol.
Half a carat of diamonds in an 18ct gold Tiffany setting (my fave) they have just made my day.

DSCF5642-1.jpg

DSCF5638-1.jpg

DSCF5658-1.jpg

I really REALLY cannot tell you how absolutely chuffed to bits I am with these.

am also really pleased to receive this:

A Kama Bracelet

DSCF5660-1.jpg

the charms on it are lovely especially the 2 containing loads (3.5 carats) of coloured spinel stones, that together with the bracelet and other charms making 36.20 grams of silver, all for £35 :eek: I like this bracelet, and I like the charms to go on it, they are inexpensive and my kids can always buy me one for xmas etc., really really delighted.

I have to take this to work tomorrow to show a couple of girls who want one and have been looking in Goldsmiths at them :eek:

Last edited:
They're never just half a carat total are they? I always thought a 5mm diamond was getting on for half a carat just for the one stone.

The stones look bigger that 0.25ct each in the pictures (either that or you've got very small ears lol)

Very very nice

They are truly beautiful Darls, you enjoy wearing them, while I sit here green with envy!
Thanks for showing us! you jammy bu*ger

They're never just half a carat total are they? I always thought a 5mm diamond was getting on for half a carat just for the one stone.

The stones look bigger that 0.25ct each in the pictures (either that or you've got very small ears lol)

Very very nice

Jantac, I haven't got likkle ears lol, they are supposed to be .50 carat in total, the card says 2 x mm round cut brilliant diamonds from India - .50 carats yet I have measured them and they are (in the setting) 5mm, the stones somewhere around 4.5 mm.
I've got some .25 carat ones from elsewhere and they are miniscule compared to these.

Last edited:
Darls, just realised I feel desperate.....would you like to sell them please to help any current cashflow problems you may have maybe?! ;)

Wowsers!!!!:eek:

They are absolutely gorgeous,so glad your pleased,not sure if the kama charms are me but you seem to get a lot for the money,so different to what is normally available:)

Enjoy!

BTW,.......you have lovely lobes!:D

Wowsers!!!!:eek:

They are absolutely gorgeous,so glad your pleased,not sure if the kama charms are me but you seem to get a lot for the money,so different to what is normally available:)

Enjoy!

BTW,.......you have lovely lobes!:D

aww thanks, my lobes have never been complimented before ;) :D

Latest posts

Back