DCWV winter kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mermaid

Super knitter!
The DCWV winter kit from the AD earlier in the year is now available on its own via QVC mobile AND at the TSV price - ordered mine ;)!! Naughty QVC - wasn't supposed to be available separately. Good for me though :D!

I ordered it too. I've been checking for it to come stock every morning! :D

I can't wait for it to arrive.

would some kind soul please list the contents :?:

I'll not be able to get online for another few hours as I am driving DD and her BF to the airport as they are off to Spain before they head back to uni:dance:

These 'POOR' students :laugh::laugh:

Jabba, this is the contents of the original spring kit. The Christmas one should be very similar, but Christmassy-fied (don't think that's a word, but hopefully you know what I mean).

Packed with over 700 pieces, this craft collection is sure to keep you busy for the whole summer. It's brought to you from innovative paper crafters Die Cuts with a View. It contains a stackable box, measuring about 33cm x 33cm (12.9" x 12.9"), 65 chipboard embellishments, 12 flower-design brads, 35 sheets of textured die-cut flower-design paper, 30 printed cards, 30 white envelopes, 11 sheets of stickers and four adhesive ribbon rolls.

So my AD one should arrive soon!

Although it is bad that they advertise the AD version as exclusive - and now its available and at TSV price!

Jabba, this is the contents of the original spring kit. The Christmas one should be very similar, but Christmassy-fied (don't think that's a word, but hopefully you know what I mean).

Packed with over 700 pieces, this craft collection is sure to keep you busy for the whole summer. It's brought to you from innovative paper crafters Die Cuts with a View. It contains a stackable box, measuring about 33cm x 33cm (12.9" x 12.9"), 65 chipboard embellishments, 12 flower-design brads, 35 sheets of textured die-cut flower-design paper, 30 printed cards, 30 white envelopes, 11 sheets of stickers and four adhesive ribbon rolls.

Thank You so very kindly Spendloads I will pass the info unto Miss Hutt and see if she wants mummy to order one :star::star::star:

So my AD one should arrive soon!

Although it is bad that they advertise the AD version as exclusive - and now its available and at TSV price!

The AD is due to be sent on the 8th September.
It really bugs me that they say kits are exclusive and you can only get them if you go for the AD option.
I wasnt that fussed with the Spring one but really like the summer one, so would have liked to just buy the Summer one on its own

Latest posts

Back