Sbc Tsv 23/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure if this is going to be the TSV.

SBC 5 Piece Top to Toe Collection
£37.75 + £5.45

1 x 500ml Collagen Gel.Gently moisturises & conditions the skin without leaving a sticky residue
1 x 500ml Arnica Gel. Provides immediate soothing to blows & sprains
1 x 250ml 3-in-1 Cleanser. Complete facial cleanser & toner in one
1 x 25ml Arnica Shower Gel. Natural moisturising skin wash to soothe & ease away the aches & tensions.
1 x 30ml Collagen Hydra Serum. An intensive facial moisturising serum to smooth,moisturise & condition.
PAO 24mths for 3 in 1 cleansing gel, arnica gel & collagen gel. 12mths Hydra gel serum & soothing gel.

Comes up as:-

We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

So looks like you are right!

Thanks very much :D

Hope so, anyway.

Is it just 25 ml of shower stuff though? Or 250?

My son has been using the propolis gel on his spots to great effect after someone on here suggested it....so thx for the idea whoever you were. He's almost looking kissable again ! almost.......

Last edited:
Arnica we can always use, but I've still got 2/3 litre of a collagen from a previous TSV or BCC night (I can't remember which)

Mrs james, thanks for the tip about propolis. :)

I like Arnica but I have got quite a stock of it, I really like the new serum. The TSV sounds abit like what was in the try me.

The SBC TSV is Wednesday 23rd July.

Not sure if this is going to be the TSV.

SBC 5 Piece Top to Toe Collection
£37.75 + £5.45

1 x 500ml Collagen Gel.Gently moisturises & conditions the skin without leaving a sticky residue
1 x 500ml Arnica Gel. Provides immediate soothing to blows & sprains
1 x 250ml 3-in-1 Cleanser. Complete facial cleanser & toner in one
1 x 25ml Arnica Shower Gel. Natural moisturising skin wash to soothe & ease away the aches & tensions.
1 x 30ml Collagen Hydra Serum. An intensive facial moisturising serum to smooth,moisturise & condition.
PAO 24mths for 3 in 1 cleansing gel, arnica gel & collagen gel. 12mths Hydra gel serum & soothing gel.

This is now showing on QVCMobile ;)

Currently priced at £29.26 + £5.45 p&p and available to order:eek:

Propolis is great - does anyone have the serum? The gels have alcohol in do the face products?

Are SBC gels really good quality products or are they simply overpriced products full of water? I want to like them but am anxious not to waste my money on more things to clutter my home. :confused:

I like Arnica Gel but have 2 botts not started yet. Wish they'd give it a rest in a TSV
The propolis gel is great and I like the collagen gel. Love the Arnica, Cotton and Collagen bath soaks also

Latest posts

Back