Milano Hours - More Variety Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janey

Spinster of the Parish
Always keen to expand my Milano Charm collection I tuned into today's show.

Four lots of bracelets, two same-style cross charms & two same-style flower charms and no purchase in that hour. There are TWELVE pages of Milano at the moment with many charms I have NEVER seen auctioned. Can we have more variety, please.

Also can the practice of selling expensive stuff in all hours stop and just have an hour of Lorique or damonds. If I have tuned in to see for example Milano Charms I have no interest in seeing a diamond ring being flashed umpteen times before being auctioned and I'm probably not the only one. The hours are short enough as it is with the ads and the chit chat when nothing is being auctioned....I thought time was money?

Always keen to expand my Milano Charm collection I tuned into today's show.

Four lots of bracelets, two same-style cross charms & two same-style flower charms and no purchase in that hour. There are TWELVE pages of Milano at the moment with many charms I have NEVER seen auctioned. Can we have more variety, please.

Also can the practice of selling expensive stuff in all hours stop and just have an hour of Lorique or damonds. If I have tuned in to see for example Milano Charms I have no interest in seeing a diamond ring being flashed umpteen times before being auctioned and I'm probably not the only one. The hours are short enough as it is with the ads and the chit chat when nothing is being auctioned....I thought time was money?

I don't watch as much as I used to and that is one of the reasons why!!! If I tune in for an hour or Milano for example that is what I want to see!!!!

Latest posts

Back