Presenter constadictions!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I have heard many in the years I have been watching, including 2 recent ones.

1) Caroline Lyndsay was selling vacuum bags, and she said;

''I don't have much room where I live, as I live in a bungalow....'' She then goes onto say ''...I have these, and they go under my stairs out of the way....'' - I don't know of a bungalow with stairs!! lol

2) - This one was for yesturday/today. Yesturday, MARK RYES (no wonder to see his name! ;) ) was selling black trainers, and he said ;

''White trainers are out now. Nobody wears them, because as soon as somebody sees you wearing them, they will stand on them to make them mucky. I don't know why people would wear them anyway. Black is in, and white is out now, I'm affraid. Chuck your whites out, and buy these....''

THEN today, he was on the deal of the day, and he was selling a steam cleaner, and he said ''I'm in my cleaning clothes today, as I'm cleaning with the steam cleaner'' - HE WAS WEARING WHITE TRAINERS!! lmao - did make me laugh! ;)

Have you got any to share? lol

Interesting as Caroline Lyndsay constantly claims she lives in a one bedroom flat like Steve McDonald.

Perhaps she lives elsewhere and also has a small flat near the studio?

I still refer to my parent's place as home, but I haven't lived there for years.

Latest posts

Back