New Feature: The Only Way Is Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Sit-up have come up with a new way to avoid the clock.

The Only Way Is Up works by starting the quantity at 0 and ending when the quantity is sold.... the con they don't tell you how many they have ie they can stop the sale when they say they have reached the quantitiy limit.... no need for a clock and no need for the sale to go on longer than they want and they can fix the price of course.

Sit-up have come up with a new way to avoid the clock.

The Only Way Is Up works by starting the quantity at 0 and ending when the quantity is sold.... the con they don't tell you how many they have ie they can stop the sale when they say they have reached the quantitiy limit.... no need for a clock and no need for the sale to go on longer than they want and they can fix the price of course.

What you just said is wrong there. They are still using the clock, and the quantity is all above board, as it is still on the website.

I dislike it though...my thoughts have been aired on their bid tv page

'' I don't like the 'quantity sold' which is currently on price-drop.tv. Why not keep it as 'quantity left'? It just confusues people, and they may not be inclined to buy, as they might not be sure how many are left. People dont really care at home how many have been sold do they? But they do want to know how many remain. - That box might as well not be there. - Also, the phrase they are using, 'the only way is up' is a bit contradicting, as then the presenter ''the price goes down still, but the quantity goes up...'' - You should have saved that slogan for when you bring back rising price auctions! ;) haaha!!''

Sorry didn't see the clock but be sure when they realise they can eventually fiddle the quantity to shut the sale the clock will just be an extra insentive to get people to buy.

Sorry didn't see the clock but be sure when they realise they can eventually fiddle the quantity to shut the sale the clock will just be an extra insentive to get people to buy.

But that would be against the regulations alowed.

Latest posts

Back