Returns Via Connect Plus

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Credit where credit's due; IW have introduced free returns via www.collectplus.co.uk/idealworld. I just received an order today which included a return label which allows you to drop off your return at one of their collection points (there are 4 near me mostly newsagents' shops). You're given a proof of postage and a tracking ref so if it works I think it's a step in the right direction (QVC take note). I imagine if you find it hard to get to a PO during their opening hours at least newsagents are open before 7am and on Sunday mornings which might actually make it easier to return things for some 9-5 workers.

Sorry if this has already been reported; I don't order from IW very regularly so this may have been happening for a while. :emo:

Anyone had any experience of using this method of returns?

Jude xx

Yes - I sent back a pack of clothing to New Look - got two of each for size. Went to my local garage (Spar), they scanned the parcel & gave me a barcoded receipt. Good job and so much less hassle than the PO.

I've not been buying much from IW for the past couple of years - this will help change my mind!

Sounds a great idea, unfortunately no convenient local outlets for me. I'd have to stick with the post office.

Latest posts

Back