Another Warehouse Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must be a month since the last one, the end of spring clearance a new idea is needed.

Yeah, they do seem to have many clearances. - used to be just one at christmas, but we have had the january one, the spring clearance (lasting nearly a month!), the end of spring clearance, and now another.

Sometimes they say it is clearance, and I feel that it isn't because the prices are the same, but I have watched today, and only seen 2 clocks due to the items going for £1.

They had the Torino Mixer (usually goes for about £80-90) went for £54.99 and the Good MP4 player which I have got (usually £20-25) went for £13.

Lets hope it stays like this til the planned ending on 17th July!!

Two weeks of Far with his shirt unbuttoned down to his navel to pull the women and middle aged presenters trying to dress down please save us!!!!

They need to clear the warehouse to make way for new stock apparently, although the warehouse looks absolutely massive on the clip they keep showing :confused: Would have thought their stock would have fitted into the back of a van. Am amazed at the prices the presenters 'would happily pay' - such as £90 for a watch which sells for about a tenner and is probably worth a couple of quid! Not exactly canny shoppers are they?! But then again, everything seems to be 'an extraordinary bargain' according to them.

I honestly don't know how they keep trading in this recession and neither can I understand how gullible the public can be. But there you are, if they are happy to pay the inflated prices its a free country. We don't buy from situps any more because we have had 'bargains' which are pure tat and when you add the postage on, the bargains are, at best, on a par, with the high street or at worst dearer. I remember the old green shield stamp shops back in the 1960's. No one expected them to fold, but they did.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back