X Factor Karaoke machine!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
They are having the X Factor Karaoke machine on at 9:30 this evening!! A must watch!! :p

After every sell, Lisa Cellise (being a great sport) starts singing and dancing to it behind the scenes with the musc booming out! xD

- After one of the adverts, they got the whole crew singing, it was amazing!!

I hope Lisa is there at 9:30 for when they sell it for real, as it will be hillarious!

- I did get a tiny snippet, so may upload later. :D

- Now apparently, lisa has bashed her lip on the microphone as she was enjoying herself so much! ;)

One new thing they are trialing today, is that they have a camera in the corner of the studio, and everyso often, they shoot to it, and see a back shot (a bit like one of the jewellery channels!)

UPDATE: She was then just singing Greece Summer loving, and she drew a mustache on one side of her lip, so she could be both characters! :p I can't stop laughing....can't wait til 9:30 :D

I got it on my phone, but tried to upload it, but it wont come up :(

Will try again soon (hopefully!!) lol

Lisa is one of my favourite people. She's too talented to be on situps. Has she married her Willie yet? We haven't seen her for ages

Lisa is one of my favourite people. She's too talented to be on situps. Has she married her Willie yet? We haven't seen her for ages

Yeah, :) They got married about a month ago. She has been on quite a lot recently. - She isn't called lisa celiese anymore, but she said as we know her as it, we can still call her it! lol

Latest posts

Back