Genuine or made up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Yesterday Steve Bennett was presenting and he clearly said the item would be sold after two price crashes, the team though crashed it down to £59. Cue Steve looking shocked and said that was meant to be the final price and he sort of told them off for not listening the said oh well I will have to crash again as I said it and took a tenner off. To me it sounded really fake and if it was real why not cash it the second time with five pounds off?

It seems that every time I see Steve present we get theatrics like this, for example he "mishears" the price in his ear and says the wrong price. Maybe it is real sometimes, it just feels fake IMHO.

PJ

Just now the presenter said Sarah called the gallery to say they got the location of the emerald wrong, then she said it was Steve and Sarah on the phone (really both on the phone????) then said it was Steve on the phone. Make your mind up! Sorry I smell a fish.

Since Steve and Sarah are married is it not possible that they could be together and passing the phone to each other.........

I guess but to me when they say things like this and my first post they are trying to make the deal sound better than it is, I don't understand how it would have been incorrectly labeled. Bit like when they say oh this shouldn't be in the sale but I have told you it is so we have to do it .. Take advantage of our error ........

Latest posts

Back