Items that work from price drop/bid tv/speed auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubiesmum08

Registered Shopper
please can sombody help me is there anybody out there that gets any electrical items that really work my poor mum has had to send 5 products back in the last 5 weeks and shes at the end of her tether now because do they pick on her and send her the faulty items lol or is she just plan unlucky lol but on a serious note getting through and talking to customer services which i believe is placed in india is a nightmare and a huge cost which never gets refunded my mum has had many many items over the years which have been either rejects or have come from del trotter shes hopes one day that a food processer will come through the door with out a fault and work ps she bought 2 kettles 2 and a half years ago filled one up with water to make a nice cup of tea and it blew all her electrics so she tryed the one she bought for me after having her fuses reset and it blew again it was like another trotters independant traders nightmare lol

I've bought many electricals, and never really had a problem.

Yes, their call centre is in India, but doesn't cost too much to ring, and in my experience, they have been very polite and helpful.

I think you've just been unlucky.
Also, if you use Facebook, the team that run the fb page are also very helpful - my Mum recently had to chase up a refund, and it was quickly sorted :)

I bought an iron from them once, the handle got so hot it burned my hand. The thing was subsequently withdrawn from sale because it was dangerous.

Latest posts

Back