Elanza

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I wondered if anyone else on the forum has had the opportunity to look at the new Elanza range on the TJC website catalogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have.

After reading the promo and seeing it trailed for weeks I was expecting something pretty spectacular. I was shocked to see that although made in silver this new range comprises simulated diamonds and sapphires. I'm not sure what the difference is between this range and QVC's Diamonique, or the Argos range of 'created' stones. I feel that TJC has lost direction and I wouldn't be surprised to see plastic items make an entry into the new TJC portfolio.:sad:

Oh, crumbs - first base metals with real gemstones, now silver with fake gems!

Do they somehow expect us to think it's 'real jewellery' if either the precious metal or the gemstones are real? Why not go the whole hog, with fake gems in base metal, and sell it as costume jewellery?

yesterday i saw a necklace that was basically brass and glass beads with a few pearls thrown in. i so used to love this channel - i couldn't afford much but i could drool :giggle: but what with the move to so much silver (which i can't wear as i'm allergic) and now this move to what is basically costume jewellery i find myself turning off more and more.

i can sort of understand why they're doing it but it's ruining the channel in my opinion.

Oh, that's disappointing. You see those simulated stones in any old high street jeweller. I cringe every time I see tjc selling shell, or that ghastly dyed agate. What next? Bags of gravel from the garden centre, drilled and made into bracelets?

Fimo. They haven't done Fimo yet.

maybe they need to combine karis and elanza - the stones from one with the metal from the other - then throw the fake tat at the christmas cracker makers where they belong...............

Latest posts

Back