Website problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Waterlily

Registered Shopper
I wonder if anyone can help please?

When I go on to the Rocks.tv website and scroll down it almost immediately jumps back to the top. The same happens with the chat room. It doesn't give me a chance to read or look at anything.

I'm not at all technically minded and haven't got a clue if it's something to do with my computer or not. I don't have a problem with any other sites though.
I'm BT Broadband.

It's even hard to click on an item to see it. I can do it sometimes though. lol;)

I did email them a few days ago to see if they could help but haven't had the courtesy of a reply yet!

Any help gratefully received.

I have the same thing,if I want to look at previous posts on there as soon as someone adds to the chat it jumps back to the last one.I just thought that was how it worked.LOL

I have the same thing,if I want to look at previous posts on there as soon as someone adds to the chat it jumps back to the last one.I just thought that was how it worked.LOL

lol Do you get a chance to read any of it diamondgirl? I'm lucky if I can read two words before it jumps. Drives me around the bend. lol :rolleyes: Thanks for the reply.

Waterlily, could you post what Tony does to help with this problem as I am having a similar thing happen too..it is very annoying and gives me a headache trying to read the comments!!! :(

Hi everyone,

The chat automatically jumps to the bottom whenever a new post is added.

Andy is looking in to putting a scroll on / off link at the bottom, so you can turn the scroll off if you want to look at previous posts.

Hopefully this will help.

Waterlily, it sounds like the whole of the page is scrolling with you, which is something I've never seen before. Can you let me know if that is the case. I'd be grateful if you could let me know which email address you sent your mail to the other day, so I can track down why it wasn't answered. My email is [email protected].

Kind regards

John Bennett

Last edited:
Just to say a big thank you to John, Tony and the IT guys, the problem has now been sorted thanks to them.:)

Waterlily, could you post what Tony does to help with this problem as I am having a similar thing happen too..it is very annoying and gives me a headache trying to read the comments!!! :(

diamondgirl and perdita, it was the browser I was using :rolleyes:I'm now using firefox and it's fine.

I'm now using Internet Explorer and it seems better than BT Yahoo when accessing the Rocks.tv website.

The "scroll off" facility is great too when you want to read back to posts you may have missed.

Thanks everyone for all the help, hints and tips.

Latest posts

Back