Eyesential

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
How come , if Ideal World have sold this for donkey's years, and it is one of their 'best sellers', there are only 2 online reviews for it on their website.Hardly encouraging.

I love watching the on-air demos: the creases and wrinkles "magically disappear" while the models keep schtum, but as soon as they open their gobs/blink/breathe the wrinkles are back. :devil:

I know IW says it's a temporary fix, but for the price you pay for it I'd hope Eyesential lasted more than 30 seconds!

BTW: why is the mum off the Rice Krispies ads now doing the Eyesential shows as well as the vibrating thingy?

I love watching the on-air demos: the creases and wrinkles "magically disappear" while the models keep schtum, but as soon as they open their gobs/blink/breathe the wrinkles are back. :devil:

I know IW says it's a temporary fix, but for the price you pay for it I'd hope Eyesential lasted more than 30 seconds!

BTW: why is the mum off the Rice Krispies ads now doing the Eyesential shows as well as the vibrating thingy?

because she's had amazing results with it herself she says!

It's not a great product, but it's ok if you're having a particularly saggy/puffy eye day and want a quick fix before you get your photo taken :wink:

I disagree! It is a fantastic product 'under eyes only' It doesnt work anywhere else TBH
If you have fine wrinkles under the eyes NOT crows feet , this erases them all away. My routine is to put my tinted moisturiser on my face, avoiding my eyes. I then apply small amount of EyeS under my eyes. Wait 5 mins. I then get my bare escentuals mineral concealer powder out and apply gently on the eye area. As long as you apply sparingly It should work (and only cover with mineral powder)

Latest posts

Back