Mike Smith, over the top??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
Did anyone watch him tonight?

He seemed to be in a world of his own dancing, encouraging the camera and floor staff to take part in his antics.
He said it's his birthday tomorrow so maybe that was why he was well over the top?

At one stage he got into the prop bed and asked some of the male camera crew to join him!!

He prompted sound to play the dance type music which he danced to often, once getting a stitch but for most of the time he was just dashing around the studio making a fool of himself and trying to make the camera crew and assistants look as silly as him.

Funny he may be, but as a young man looking to further his career is that the right way to go???

I too like Mike. He follows me (and vice versa) on Twitter and is very friendly. I'd have 100 Mike Smith's over the downright bitchy , nasty and horrid troll that is Mark Ryes!!!

If he is the Joe Ninety look alike ... then I'm not a fan either. ( too silly to laugh at imo)

I love him! He's obviously an act. I doubt he acts and dresses like this in real life. But you have to spare a thought for these presenters who have to sell such crap. The antics with the floor staff are entertaining and I'm sure keeps them from going totally insane! :ninja:

Can't stand the guy. Thought he was a breath of fresh air to the channels when I first saw him but quickly grew tired of his antics, and his on screen behaviour late last year completely soured me on Mike the presenter and Mike the person.

Haven't watched him in over six months and if I am flicking through the channels and he is on I carry on flicking. Everything about the guy seems contrived, from the silly haircut, to the bright shirts and ties to his overall 'wackiness' and verbage.

Latest posts

Back