Laura Geller TSV 13th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what will be in this? I've only just discovered LG - I've just started using Balance & Brighten - and am interested in trying some of her other products.

I don't know what it is but will be interested because I love B&B because its so simple and suits my makeup skill!

Her eye shadows are good as well.

Another ST member mentioned on another thread that it might be the last LG TSV from the USA, though I haven'y had a chance to browse their website to try and see if I could identify it. Hopefully our in-house detectives will find something more precise closer to the date...:)

I've just been having a mooch round QVCUS and their last TSV was A7166 . If it's our next TSV it looks really good....apart from the lipstick . I don't need any of it but I will no doubt unfortunately end up buying it.I will just have decide if I want to get back into the liquid foundations .The phenomenal foundation gets OK reviews(apart from the pump) as does the whole TSV.Has anyone here tried the foundation?

Of course this may not be our TSV.

Does anyone have a pic of the TSV? Or a list of what's included please?

I am doing a double shift when it's on - 7.30am till 9.30pm, so will have to order it before I go to work and miss out on all the demos....:(

I don't know what it is but will be interested because I love B&B because its so simple and suits my makeup skill!

Her eye shadows are good as well.

I love LG stuff and my make-up skills aren't that good either, mainly as I find it all a bit of a chore and her products are quick to use. I'm looking forward to it, too!
:D

I'll be ordering this no matter what it is. The last TSV I ordered I didn't receive and 2 moonths later QVC phoned me to say it came back to them smashed up:mad: I was put on the waitlist but it got cancelled because the stock never came back in. If this one doesn't turn up I'll be straight up to Liverpool to kick a few arses:D

Latest posts

Back