Peter Simon........diamond expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Apparently hes been 'dealing' in diamonds from Ratners, H Samuel, De Beers and Harry Winston for years.........doesn't seem to have learnt much tho'.......practically wetting himself over a diamonesque and gold-plated ring which he thought was worth a hundred quid! :cheeky:

Yes, you don't often hear Ratners and Harry Winston in the same sentence! :giggle: The other day he referred to Harry Winston as Henry Winton, so I suspect he is more familiar with the Ratners end of the market! :smirk: He was certainly bowled over by the ring - in fact, there was some garbled story about trying to phone the channel boss as he couldn't believe that something of such amaziing quality would be a clearance buy.......couldn't get hold of the boss......... so was going to sell it anyway....and that is absolutely 'genuine'!

As genuine as the diamonesque is, methinks :giggle:

I'm sure that Harry Winston would be HONOURED (yes, HONOURED) to be mentioned in the same breath as Rathners and H. Samuels.

His gushing over certain items of jewellery in the warehouse clearance has been ridiculous. The gullible masses must be impressed and buying the 'crap' for Peter Simon to keep on over-egg the pudding continually. :headbang:

He seems to aim at the same age group he is in ie over 60's. I am over 60, and he leaves me cold: I don't go on OAP cruises, don't go to bingo neither do I belong to the Legion or any OAP clubs.... 'This dress will look lurvly for the British Legion Christmas do' In fact, my hubby and I and all our pensioner friends don't do any of the things he mentions. Our friend Barry, 72 next year is, as I write, somewhere in Mongolia on the back of a horse treking with another group of over 60's!!

Peter Simon is an anachronism from the days of blue rinses, bingo & varicose veins

Latest posts

Back