TJC now selling coloured glass bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sahara

Registered Shopper
I took a quick look at the missed auctions online and I was surprised to see coloured glass bracelets on sale. I think Tjc should now be classed at the under £10 stall status! Times must be hard for them now. I remember when it was "we only sell genuine gem stones".

Also, they have not updated their jewellery designs for years! The Elanza range I can just about cope with but the Karis range of brass rings and chains is just awful! I would be embarrassed to tell anyone I buy of Tjc now and I haven't for a long time; they are now a down market shopping channel and I cannot see them recovering from it. They do not seem to be investing any time or energy into creating a brand that customers would be proud to say they bought.

The price of pure gold is at an all time high but you must remember that gold jewellery has a Huge mark up on it anyway so they can't just blame the price of gold for their poor range of jewellery and the prices they are charging for their jewellery; especially their gold pieces.

People are cutting back but creating a down market jewellery channel is not the way to go. Why not hold your prices for the gold pieces and bring in a lot of new designs to see if you can tempt new customers and get your old customers back, rocks and co. seem to be doing much better these days with their gold weight and designs although their prices are ridiculously high!

Expensive gold and silver jewellery with dull lifeless stones is the road to closure. Also clear out your sales assistants who are flogging your down market tat and telling us how wonderful and under priced it is; we can see how crap it looks. Tjc needs overhauled from top to bottom!

Latest posts

Back