Arrivederci Miles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Our lovely Miles is leaving TJC on 27th July and moving on to pastures new. :mysmilie_512:
Whatever company is lucky enough to have you join them will be very, very fortunate and I hope they realise what a treasure you are and treat you very well.

Miles you already know that I wish you all the best and all good things for you and your family, but I shall really miss you and our little chats. Thankyou for all your help and kindness over the years hon, you will be a hard act to follow. :clapping: Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:mysmilie_468:
I'm so sorry he's leaving he's been such an asset to TJC, it won't be the same without him, he always goes out of his way to be helpful, going the extra mile (no pun intended) to resolve our problems and queries giving TJC a customer care service that other companies should learn from but only dream of !

I'll miss you Miles but sincerely wish you well and hope you'll be very happy in your new job x

:mysmilie_512:

I was very sad when I read Miles e-mail too. You will be missed by us and TJC. Wishing you all the best in future xxx

2.gif
Quelle fromage! Je swee tray dessolay!
4.gif
xxxxx

I've just read his email, devastated! :mysmilie_514:

Warm welcome to Mike Wall, his replacement. Hope Miles has passed on how to keep us happy!!

Thank you so much Miles, TJC's loss

I've just read his email, devastated! :mysmilie_514:

Warm welcome to Mike Wall, his replacement. Hope Miles has passed on how to keep us happy!!

Thank you so much Miles, TJC's loss

Hi Frazzled,

I was hoping to meet Miles in person at TJC open day a few weeks ago however it was not to be! I did however meet Mike Wall Operations Director and who was very keen to find out how TJC can improve the customer services offering. Keeping Miles would be a start!

I am going to miss Miles :sad: a rare gem:angel:
Good luck and thank you Miles. I wish you the very best for the future.

:mysmilie_478: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Milessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

You'll be sorely missed

This is very sad news for TJC and its customers! Miles is a true gent and a huge asset to any company he works for. Was this a personal email, or an email to ST? I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, many thanks.

Thanks PPC and thank you for passing on the information. He will be sorely missed.
On a brighter note, how lovely to see a post from Argey again!!! I hate to admit it as she might be reading this, but she too has been sorely missed (by me at least!). :mysmilie_378:

Thanks PPC and thank you for passing on the information. He will be sorely missed.
On a brighter note, how lovely to see a post from Argey again!!! I hate to admit it as she might be reading this, but she too has been sorely missed (by me at least!). :mysmilie_378:

............ and me! Sssssssh she may be listening!

Latest posts

Back